Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nursery Progress

I'm so excited to share the latest in our nursery progress.  So far the room has really come together, and I have enjoyed seeing my vision come to life.  I had ordered this Quadrille fabric and had Sally of the Etsy shop Tuft Love Fabric make it into a bumper.  I couldn't recommend her shop highly enough. I think it turned out so beautifully!  She really did such an amazing job, it's impeccably sewn, and I love how it looks in the crib:




The crib sheet is from Serena & Lily.

See the full nursery design board here.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and looking ready to welcome a beautiful baby girl! The fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so sweet. Love that color pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bedding looks pretty. I couldn't wait to see how the whole room comes together. I am so excited!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete