Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  My daughter is dressed as Pippi Longstocking this year inspired by my recent trip to Sweden and nostalgia from my childhood.  I watched every Pippi movie including the Swedish ones that were dubbed in English as a kid.  In Stockholm, I visited Junibacken, which is really a sight for very young children just because I wanted to see Villa Villa Kula (a re-creation of Pippi's house) in person.  I was almost the only one without small children riding the Astrid Lundgren ride except for one other lady who I happened to run in to who was there for the same reason.  I brought home a Pippi book and doll and my daughter is now a fan too!


I decorated our front porch with Pinterest inspired pumpkins.  I have no carving skills  and had some leftover gold spray paint and chalkboard paint from other projects so this worked out perfectly.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your daughter is so big! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Business Phone Service definitely require a phone service which the owners can use in operating the every day ins and outs of their business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. سعر المصاعد الكهربائية انتشر تركيب المصاعد داخل الفيلا بشكل كبير ، ولم يعد تركيب المصاعد محصوراً بالمباني الشاهقة ، وذلك لأسباب عديدة أشهرها وجود شخص يعاني من صعوبة تتحرك داخل المنزل ثلاث طوابق.

    ReplyDelete