Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Back/Florida Visit

I'm back!  I had a great trip to Florida and my Mom returned with me to Dallas to spend a few days here before heading home.  Lately, we have started a tradition of seeing a new place we haven't been to when visiting family in Florida.  So far we have spent most of our time on the Southeast coast of Florida but have never been to the Gulf/West Coast side.  We decided to take a day jaunt to Naples:

Gingerbread House at the Ritz Carlton Naples
 The beaches were beautiful with miles of white sand:





There are also various beautiful shells to admire and collect:


We had a great lunch downtown, walked around to do some shopping, drove around, and hung out at the Naples Pier:



The weather dropped significantly in Dallas so it was great to spend some time in a warmer climate at the beach.

Now, I'm back and grounded in town until February!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos...love the seashells! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are amazing.......love that gingerbread house at the Ritz! Sounds like a wonderful trip and seeing those pics of the beach has me craving some warm weather and sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete