Monday, March 19, 2012

6 weeks

Hi!  I am trying to make my way back in to blogging after my 6 week hiatus, which still may be slow going, but I will be trying.  It has been challenging, as my daughter loves to be held 24/7, but also fun and rewarding being a new mom.

The holding part has led to a lot of one hand typing and blog reading on my new Kindle Fire (a 30th birthday present, a milestone I also celebrated this month) but unfortunately makes it very hard to comment.  So I apologize for not commenting, but I am reading (during the incessant feedings) even if not interacting.  This week I will be sharing what I have been up to these past whirlwind weeks and then it will be back to regular programming without it being all baby all the time (well at least on my blog.)

First up, some newborn shots taken by the talented Dallas area photographer Suzi Neely of Riley at 1 week:






You can see her blog on Riley's photo shoot and her portfolio here.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Kate. She is so adorable, love these pictures!

    P/S: Come by and enter my pillow giveaway if you like. :)

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/03/giveaway-pillow-by-finishing-touch.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! She is soooo cute, what great pictures, and you my dear are one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete