Tuesday, May 29, 2012

San Diego

We had a wonderful time in San Diego.  Our trip kicked off with a pizza night at my parent's house where friends and family gathered.  We spent the following day in La Jolla, eating lunch at my favorite spot: George's, mainly for the killer view of the ocean on its outdoor deck (their fish tacos are great too!).  We also took a jaunt down to the nearby La Jolla Shores for Riley to get her first taste of the beach.

Riley got to meet some of my best friends, her uncle (my brother), family friends, and celebrate my Dad's birthday at our favorite Vietnamese restuarant, Saigon on Fifth.  One of my best friends since 6th grade had a baby only a few weeks before so it was surreal for them to meet and for both of us to be hanging out together with our babies!


3 comments:

  1. darling photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun :) George's is the best !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you already....Come Back!!!!! Love you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete