Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Weekend

I have been enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having here in Dallas before it gets too hot to be outdoors.   One of the things I enjoy are the warm nights, which despite the popular conception of perfect San Diego weather, warm nights like we have here are quite rare.  

We had a fun and packed weekend full of outdoor outings--a neighborhood crayfish boil, 2 patio meals at Mi Cocina, and a walk through the nature preserve below.  I couldn't help but snap some photos-- I felt like I was walking through a Disney movie--birds chirping and butterflies flitting across my path at every turn in this picturesque forest-like setting:






Images via Travelmoon

Here's to a great week!

5 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures! It looks like you had an amazing time.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend...a crawfish boil? YUMMMMMM, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and serene!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the warm nights in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I will happily follow.

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete