Friday, April 27, 2012

Palm Springs Dining Room

I was able to tour what appears to be the designer David Jimenez's Palm Springs home last year, which I pictured here (it was on the market!).   Since then, I have seen the photos of the home crop up everywhere--the most recent being in the latest issue of Adore Magazine's feature on dining rooms.  It shows a great angle I didn't capture since all of the real estate information was splayed out on the table at the time (although I did post the same photo in my designer spotlight post on David Jimenez here):

via Adore Magazine
Wow do I miss visiting Palm Springs on a whim....I noticed that I definitely infused aspects of what reminds me of Palm Springs decor into my home, guess it gives me a sense of being on a permanent vacation and a taste of California.

No comments:

Post a Comment