Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cocktail Dresses Courtesy of Net-A-Porter

With wedding season upon us, I have found it increasingly difficult to recycle some of my old cocktail dresses that I find in my closet.  That's why I was excited to discover that my favorite go-to site for designer clothes, Net-A-Porter, is having a tremendous sale, so it's the perfect time to stock up on dresses for these upcoming events.  Here are some of my favorite finds:

1.  Alice by Temperley Mini Annette Printed Modal Dress (Was $375 Now $120)
2.  Phillip Lim Embellished Cotton-Blend Dress (Was $620 Now $347)
3.  Day Birger et Mikkelsen Sequin and Bead Embellished Voile Dress (Was $560 Now $179)
4.  Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Sequin-Embellished Crocheted Dress (Was $825 Now $264)
5.  Anna Sui Embellished Silk-Chiffon Mini Dress (Was $555 Now $266)
6.  Milly Metallic Strapless Mini Dress (Was $335 Now $107)
7.  Alldressedup Metallic Linen-Blend Dress (Was $610 Now $244)
8.  Tibi Animal Print Cotton-Twill Cap-Sleeved Dress (Was $370 Now $148) 
9.  Thread Social Draped Hammered-Silk Dress (Was $495 Now $158)
10. Matthew Williamson Embroidered Crepe Dress (Was $1495 Now $358)

4 comments:

  1. Great advice for stocking up. The first row middle and right are my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should post this, I just was thinking about my dresses from last "wedding season" and thinking that I need some new ones... Love the purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty dresses. Love the middle one in the first row and of course, the glamorous purple dress!

    Have a fabulous day, Kate!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had your picks two years ago when I attended four weddings (and thankfully, no funerals!) in one month... I felt like I was wearing the same outfit every weekend!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete