Just when I think I might be sick of chevron forever I fall in love with it all over again. Here is a round-up of some chevron items I have been loving lately:
1. Storage Bins-I bought some black chevron storage bins at Target for my closet, which appear to be sold out (at least online), but these on Etsy are even cuter!
2. Pillow-I love the thin chevron pattern and the coral color of this pillow from Caitlin Wilson's line (Really I love all of the pillows in her collection.)
3. Romper-This is the perfect breezy outfit for this hot Texas summer.
4. Tray-I bought this beautiful lucite tray (also for project closet organization) to place some of my
go-to jewelry and nail polish. There are so many beautiful lucite tray options here as well.
5. Magnets-I still like to put invitations, birth announcements, and the like on the side of my fridge and these magnets add a little style.