Thank you so much Jessie from Mix and Chic who honored me with my first blogger award! I truly appreciate the award and delight in the inspiration I get from Mix and Chic as a daily read.
Then, later in the week I was awarded The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award by Cammie who writes the fantastic blog A Woman's Right to Shoes (who I also gave the Versatile Blogger Award) below. Wow, I am truly honored-two blog awards in one week!
Both awards require you to share 7 random facts about myself with you and pass along the award to 15 blogs, so here it goes:
1. When I was 8, I went on the monorail from our hotel to Disneyland and got a winning ticket to spin the wheel in the middle of the park to win a prize. My brother was really upset, because he thought I was going to win a car. I ended up winning a large Mickey Mouse stuffed animal. It’s the only thing I have ever won based on pure luck-that is, until I won my Jonathan Adler luggage tag.
2. My parents would never let us have pets growing up except fish, we always begged for a dog. Somehow they allowed me to have a pet chicken for a time that I named Tina.
3. I have seen a liger with my own eyes…yes, they do exist!
4. The only continent I haven’t been to is Antarctica. I plan on going there one day.
5. I have a fear of flying even though I love traveling, every time we hit turbulence I’m convinced the pilot has lost control of the plane. The scariest part of skydiving to me, is the plane ride, I was happy to jump out of that little plane.
6. I have been face to face with a Great White Shark while in the ocean.
7. I am a true believer in fate and amazed every time I think about all of the events that had to align in order for me to meet and marry my husband.
I'm passing along the award love to some of my daily reads and blog readers that I just adore:
A Woman's Right to Shoes (The Versatile Blogger Award)
Mix and Chic (The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award)
*Images via Pinterest