Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lanvin for H&M


The Lanvin collection is to be unveiled at select H&M stores this Saturday (November 20). 


I was recently at the San Diego H&M, and they are gearing up for a huge turn-out with hours of waiting in line and detailed rules & regulations for line protocol.  This is what is in store for those who are willing to brave the crowds.

                                            





Above, are some of my favorites.  Especially that yellow dress.  I am a sucker for pretty much anything in yellow.

In addition there are shoes, accessories, & a men's line.

All images via H&M

Do you think this collection is worth the hoopla?  Will you be standing in line?

My one homage to Lanvin is a pair of shoes I acquired through a very strange circumstance, but they are too large for my feet so just sit in my closet like a roped off museum exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment