One of my favorite accessories are mirrors. I have been admiring some of these mirrors for sometime, contemplating which one I will make the splurge on to add to our new home.
1. Wisteria Octagonal Horn Mirror. This one is by far in the lead, relatively new, I have had my eye on this number since it first popped up on my radar. It's no coincidence it's number 1 on my list.
2. Made Goods Tibby Mirror. I have a penchant for mosaic patterns with a global influence. This one has a Greek inspired pattern, and I am keenly aware of inlaid mosaics continually popping up on this round-up, each inspired from different regions around the world.
3. Serena & Lily Grey Damascus Mirror. This one has been my long-time favorite, I love the Moroccan influence. This mirror, or it's black and mother of pearl variation I have been lusting over at the Wisteria outlet on some multiple visits, also could make an appearance in my home.
4. Ballard Design Sunburst Mirror. As ubiquitous as these mirrors are (I have one in dark wood), I still think a sunburst mirror makes a statement, especially in gold.
5. Made Goods Ximon Mirror. I spot that mosaic pattern again. How great would this full length mirror look propped up against a wall?!
6. Made Goods Katherine Mirror. This mirror is made out of cut shells, I love the intricate pattern and how it brings out my nostalgia for the sea, although I may want to steer clear of beachy inspired accessories this go around.
7. Pier 1 Honeycomb Mirror. A copy of the Made Goods and Wisteria version, it's a steal at a fraction of the cost, but it certainly pales in comparison to the original version. It's back on my radar since it's now on Clearance!