Thursday, September 1, 2011

Society Social Bar Carts

The bar cart craze has hit!  But never have there been more fashionable bar cart options than with the debut of Society Social's new line.  They recently launched a magazine (magalog) to showcase their new bar cart/furniture line and shortly thereafter made them available for purchase online.  I was waiting to see what the price point would be and was pleasantly surprised.  There are so many options and colors to choose from it would be so hard to pick a favorite:
You can find the bar carts online here.

10 comments:

  1. All of them are great looking and such interesting elements to add to a room..think they would look great in YOUR new home!! Love the site too, what a clever idea. So great to be back here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bar carts! I'm definitely going to have to add one of these to my home one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous! So many colors and styles to choose from! Whichever one you pick, I am sure it will look great in your home! :)

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them....I want the draper...badly !

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. tough one...they all look fab. Thanks for you lovely comment today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had the space for a bar cart I would pick the gorgeous turquoise number at the top! I love the pattern in the side panels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that number two! The color is perfect!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want # 4! These are amazing. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering about price myself... you're right, it's not half bad. I guess the only question is the quality, but I think the designs are fantastic. I'd love to check them out in person. There are some great ones. 1,4, and 6 are my frontrunners, although, the color of 2 is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete