Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

I am excited to share with you my nursery design board tomorrow.  First, I want to show you some inspiration I pulled from when dreaming up how I would decorate:

My #1 inspiration: this room looks clean, bright, girly, with shades of pinks.
Not to mention that Madeline Weinrib rug in hot pink--what a dream!
via Ohdeedoh

Feminine & more pink tones via Babble


Pink tones with a pop of yellow
via decorpad

via Lay Baby Lay
Source Unknown

Since first laying eyes on this photo long ago, I knew that a striped ceiling is a must!
via Domino



Especially in pink!
via Kiki's List
I'm very excited to finally translate my love for stripes in fashion and interiors into my home.

via Babble
via Caitlin Wilson Design

I really love these example of window treatments, which a version of will be making an appearance.

Most of all, this photo really captures the essence of what I am going for in terms of the color palette--varying shades of pinks:


9 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! Its like a perfect blend of sherbet, whipped cream with a strawberry on top! Love the color palette and the entire vibe, cannot wait to see your mood board. How fun that must be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Baby girl is very lucky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Pink is definitely a first choice when it comes to baby girl nurseries, but I really love the grey one too. I would add some pink too, of course. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! I know you will do an amazing job...can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single one. Great inspirations, and I can't wait to see what you come up with! When are you due again? My baby brain can't keep all these days straight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all SO cute but that first room really is perfection !

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so spoiled for choice with pink inspiration, it's popping up everywhere lately! I really love the Kiki's List picture with the pink striped ceiling - it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous inspirations! I am looking forward to see your baby's nursery! I know it is going to look fabulous!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky little girl! She picked a perfect mommy to decorate her room in a beautiful way. You're hired to do my future baby's room!

    ReplyDelete