Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Emerald Green with Envy

via New York Daily News
Emerald green is back (was it ever out?) and has made it's debut in a big way on the Golden Globe's red carpet.  Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis donned two of my favorite dresses in my favorite hue to wear!

Want to add some emerald to your wardrobe:


2. Melody Botanical Chandelier Earrings
5. Thread Social Asymmetric Silk Bow Dress
6. Rebecca Taylor Ruffle Cami Dress
7. Charlie Jade 'Marie' Silk Dress

Guess I will be pulling this little number back out of the closet!

8 comments:

  1. How funny, I have E-news on right now and was just admiring all the beautiful green dresses! Love them. I also thought Natalie Portman looked stunning, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I didn't like her dress at all!! She is beautiful so she should be able to pull off anything, but she was one of my least favorites of the night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate you strike a resemblance (in coloring) to the two famous beauties above so I think emerald is definitely a good color for you!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I thought she was glowing and I love the blush color! Wasn't in love with the shoes and accessories. The green dresses were definitely the best from what I saw!

    ReplyDelete