Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home Tour: Guest Bedroom

I realize that Travelmoon has been very travelcentric lately, but I sure have been on the move and my blog has been a reflection of that.  I thought we could get back to some other topics starting  with my home tour and a parting image of our guest bedroom. (For the rest of our home see herehereherehere, and here).  


The wall color is Benjamin Moore Arctic Blue.  The photos are from our honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora, captured in Ikea Ribba frames.  The carpet just does not seem to read on a photo: it has a small pattern and is much lighter than it appears.  The room evoked a peaceful beachy vibe, which will definitely be noticeably absent from our next home decorating endeavor--I am thinking whites, grays, and a touch of black, all while still retaining the bright and airy feeling of our first home together!

5 comments:

  1. Love the photos...I am going to try to do all of our wall art with photos from our travels. I may just have to continue traveling to capture just the right photo, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I never get to book a stay in this beautiful guest room ;) I will just have to wait until the new casa is ready to finally stay over in your guest room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, at least you got to see it in person. I will have an even nicer guest bedroom set up for you when you come visit!

    ReplyDelete