Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Place New Decor?

We are getting settled in our new apartment.  The never ending boxes are slowly filtering out and our furniture has been re-constructed and positioned to maximize space.


Now, I am left feeling a little empty.  I know this is only temporary, but I am left with nothing to decorate in our new apartment.  That's why suddenly the idea of purchasing a shower curtain has become very exciting.  An inexpensive and necessary solution, as we are short a shower curtain in our new place.


There are a lot of choices out there.


Do I want to go colorful and bold like this Marimekko Print?
via Crate & Barrel
I have not exactly made my love for John Robshaw prints a secret, so what about going ethnic/global with his line?
Or going a similar route with global inspired prints for less?

via Target


via Bed Bath & Beyond



Ruffly and feminine?

via Burke Decor


Or this almost identical version at a fraction of the price?


via Target
Perhaps another bargain choice with gray ruffles?


via Urban Outfitters

Simple and structured with endless colorways?


via Fine Linen & Bath


Soft and muted?


via Anthropologie
Hotel inspired with a personal monogram?


via Ballard Design


I am still unsure of my final choice.  Thoughts?

7 comments:

  1. the print from Bed Bath and Beyond is from the Echo Design Collection from Kravet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that was a color variation of a Kravet fabric--I found it here: http://bit.ly/gfaNus Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am partial to the first one from Crate and Barrel because I almost got it :)...but you know I will always go for something with a bit of color!

    ReplyDelete